Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hades update (of sorts)

I've written a couple of blogs about Hades, the rottie cross that ended up languishing in a cage at Toronto Animal Services South.  According to TAS personnel, who I contacted a couple of weeks after the initial article came out in February, Hades was transferred to an undisclosed rescue group (yeah for TAS letting him go to a group and DOUBLE kudos to Justice Lynette Stethem who resurrected Hades' case in the first instance). 

Interestingly, I was contacted by some individuals who were well acquainted with Hades and their recollections were of a warm, loving dog, who was put in a situation where he was provoked. 

For those interested, please have a look at the original blog where the comments can be read.

Thank you Brittany and Synth for giving us a glimpse into a sad dog's past.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this now, not sure if we mentioned the breed of Hades, he was a purebred Sao Miguel Fila (Portugese cattle dog). I'm happy to know that Hades was transferred to a rescue group. I think about him all the time, I wonder what kind of dog he is now, and I'm sure as he once was an amazing dog, he has been brought back to that by the rescue. Have you heard any other updates on Hades? If you have any more information, could you please e-mail me at cry.of.the.blackbirds@hotmail.com ? I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks so much, best regards - Brittany

    ReplyDelete